• Auflösung: Girls aus San Francisco


    Die Band Girls aus San Francisco ist Geschichte!
    Wie Frontsänger Christopher Owens heute mitteilte verlässt er die Band und besiegelt nun das Sterben dieser tollen Band.
    Alles Weitere teilt uns Owens via Twitter mit.

    Christopher Owens@Chri55yBaby
    1) Dear all, This may come as a surprise to many & has been an issue of much thought for me. My decision was not easy to make
    2 Jul 12 Reply

    Christopher Owens@Chri55yBaby
    2) I am leaving Girls. My reasons at this time are personal. I need to do this in order to progress
    2 Jul 12 Reply

    Christopher Owens@Chri55yBaby
    3) I will continue to write & record music. More will be announced soon. I thank you all for everything. Sincerely–Christopher
    2 Jul 12 Reply

    0 Kommentare → Auflösung: Girls aus San Francisco

    Kommentar veröffentlichen

UA-20241009-3